I’m addicted, I admit, addicted to delicious food, and more than anything to these delicious pumpkin waffles, yes, pumpkin!
They are the best waffles I made, they have oatmeal and few other simple ingredients. The pumpkin gives a great color in addition to a sweet and delicious flavor. And when using oatmeal and cooking them with the waffle maker at maximum temperature, they are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Simply heavenly, so without further delay here I share one of the best recipes for breakfast or tea time, dinner, lunch and evening snack.
The best waffle recipe you can get, super crunchy and soft inside
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree roasted pumpkin is better
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut or muscovado sugar
- 1/3 cup milk preferable coconut or almond milk
- 1 cup oatmeal flour oats turned into flour with the blender
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsps ground cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
Turn on the waffle maker
Put the wet ingredients including the sugar in a bowl and beat well. Add the dry ingredients and beat again. Let stand until the waffle maker is hot
Once the waffle maker is hot put the mixture in the center (in my waffle maker is half a cup of mixture per waffle) and cook until it is crispy on the outside, about 5 minutes.
-The cooking in the waffle maker is relative to each machine. So if you already have experience with it use the times and quantities that usually require waffles that you always make. If you haven't experience read the manual and follow the temperature and time indications that it says.
* You can use an Orgran type egg replacement, or prepare one with 1 teaspoon of flax flour and 3 tablespoons of water for each egg, mix and let stand 15 minutes.