Who does not love to eat cake for breakfast? One of my favorites is the carrot cake, but to be able to have it for breakfast you have to prepare it the day before because it takes a long time, so why not make these carrot individual cakes for breakfast? They are super fast and easy, with ingredients that you surely have at home, super healthy, fluffy and it’s like eating dessert for breakfast!
If you like carrot cake do not miss to look Best carrot cake ever
Breakfast carrot cake
Simple, easy, super tasty, with ingredients that you sure have at home, and best of all, it feels like eating dessert at breakfast!
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrot about 3 medium size carrots
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut or muscovado sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs or 3 egg replacement*
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, agave or honey
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Mix the carrot with the syrup, oil, eggs, and sugar, beat well. Add the oatmeal, baking soda, and baking powder together with the cinnamon and mix well again. Divide the mixture into 3 individual molds of 10cm in diameter or in a single large one. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until it starts to brown and dry on the top. Finish with ice cream and some nuts.
* You can use an Orgran egg type egg replacement, or prepare one with 1 teaspoon of flax flour and 3 tablespoons of water for each egg, mix and let stand 15 minutes.