YES!!! Sweet potato and chocolate, do not look at me with that face, have you tried this combo? It’s super delicious! So rich that if you make extra mousse … you will want to eat it straight from the jar.
With an oatmeal crust, with very simple ingredients and easy to get. I love crusts made with oats, and I think that I achieve the perfect consistency with this recipe.
The creamy sweet potato mousse tastes like chocolate ganache, you could never guess that it has sweet potato in it!!!
If you like creamy chocolate tarts cant miss these two recipes with secret and super healthy ingredients High protein chocolate tart or my favorite, made with a super food, the Best and creamiest tart in the world!
Healthy chocolate tarts
Simple and quick to make, very healthy and pretty addictive!
- 3 1/2 cups instant oats 350g
- 1/4 cup liquid oil 55ml
- 1/2 cup coconut or muscovado sugar 100g
- 2/3 cup water 140ml
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder 45g
- 1 egg or 2 egg replacements*
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 2/3 cup mashed sweet potato 170g
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil 22ml
- 1/4 cup coconut milk 50ml
- 85 g melted dark chocolate at least 80% cacao
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey 110g
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder 22g
Preheat the oven to 190°C
Process oats until you get a fine flour. Add the rest of the ingredients and process again until they are fully integrated.
Put the mixture in 10-12 individual non-stick tartlets molds (muffin size) or a large one about 20cm in diameter.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until they are dry and begin to separate from the edge of the mold. Let cool
Process all the ingredients together until you get a homogeneous mixture. Put a generous amount of mousse on each of the bases and cool for 1 hour. Remove from the fridge 10 minutes before eating.
Keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Top with berries, they give a great acid touch!
* You can use an Orgran type egg replacement, or prepare one with 1 teaspoon of flax flour and 3 tablespoons of water for each egg, mix and let stand 15 minutes.